Corona epidemic And me

Hello friend !


                   Welcome to my blog. You all might have a wonderful lockdown and stay at home with your family members.  How wonderful that we know very well. Here I come with a new idea. That is about our day to day in this corona epidemic.  So today's topic is :


" Epidemic and Me "


              This task is given by Vaidehi ma'am. It is an interesting one.  Let's begin. Here I want to express my experience of how I am looking at the Corona epidemic and what is the feeling ,what difficulties I am facing throughout these days. How my mind wants to be or what I really want to be.



            We all are still in the period of Covid 19 epidemic. How long is going on that we can't say this. As each and every situation isn't the same for everyone. So the days of lockdown are quite normal. Because I  am living in a village area. And in our village we don't have any cases of Corona till this day, when I am writing about my experience. But the fear is the horrible thing. But when everything is in phase of lockdown then citizens come to villages. So I was very insecure because now the fear of Corona coming close to me.


              As a student of literature and criticism if you don't want to observe then also it comes to our eyes and ears. This interesting or you can say a disturbing thing is how other people misunderstood the  whole thing.how they reacted on various aspects. So I think two or three hours definitely to understand the concept of many government yojana and how these Corona spread and that all the things. Sometimes they tell me that don't give us too much information ..give us the point information. And sometimes they said that please you don't explain, may be my critical thinking  and my point they can't understand.


So I was rejected sometimes. ( In this epidemic  I am analysing how much the situation is and how news channels are showing 


            Like others, I do not stay at home for 24 hours because we have to do farming at a time. So I am helping my family members to work on the farm. That will give me happiness. But all the time one thing is there in mind that is how others face problems because of this epidemic. People die before they reach their home. That thing disturb me.


                 So I am thinking that how can I help other people so I have sewing art, so I am making masks for others.  That through I am helping others.



             As a girl I have pressure to learn how to cook each and every dish. My mother and grandmother had  told me that that is the best time for you to learn the best cooking ( experience makes perfect ). So that's all things going on in day to day life.


             Now I would like to talk about my educational journey.  There is lots of time for reading and learning new things .  I watched many movies and web series ( that are in my watchlist ). And also attending lots of webinars with various interesting topics. At a time the tension of examination is going on. I personally feel like I am a pawn. We can't do anything. A situation like waiting and watching just one thing we used to do is " stay home". If I am talking about the present situation then that is much better because we have started our virtual classroom.


             So in this way I used the days of the epidemic that are going on. Sometimes it's too boring, but the habit of reading makes me comfortable with things. And also I would like to say that my creativity level increased this time.




       That's all  !


If you want to share your views then write on the comment section.


     Good bye.



            




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post