Teacher's Day 2020 - celebration


Hello friends !!





       Welcome to my blog. This blog is about Teachers day celebration of 2020. As known because of the Corona pandemic , our schools and colleges are in uncertainty. So we came up with a new idea. That to celebrate this teachers day virtually. Whatever circumstances are going on but the important thing is that " show must go on ". We are the students of the Department of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University celebrate this Teachers day virtually ,under the guidance of Dr. Dilip Barad sir( head of the department ).


Each and every student is exposing their creativity to make her/his  lesson lively and interesting. So first of all we make a promotional video. To watch the promotional video click here given below the link.




        


Click on the below given video link to check the schedule of the Live Steaming.


       Watch my video :



After watching a video of my presentation on " Dystopian literature of the twentieth century", appear in a quiz and check your understanding. The quiz is given below.  

  

        







This is my presentationon particular for this topic " Dystopian literature of twentieth century".


Here I am sharing certificate that you supposed to get after appearing in quiz.





Live streaming views/ blog views

Total Number

On Facebook

              267

On YouTube

            104

Blog viewers

               80

Quiz responses

                26

As we know that the Corona crisis is going on, online teaching has become very important. So we are trying to make a new path to celebrate Teachers day. Now is the time Teachers have to know how to deal with online teaching platforms. So this celebration was very helpful to us, we got a concept of how to engage students in online teaching. 


Here I want to share my experience particularly making this lesson video. It takes lots of passion and hard work. How to set Camara, how to manage light and especially to manage the background noise. I have faced many problems because of background noise. If we are at home then that becomes a difficult task. 


      If there is any mistake by Camara and etc we have to retake a shot. So in a way that two days take a lot of multitasking. I am working from my mobile phone so some features and software do not work in Mobile phones so how to manage all the things that become important. While making auto generated certificates we have to be careful for each and every steps.  So in a way that was a tremendous day for me.


      But, it was a kind of experience that helps us in future teaching. So I had learnt so many things. Now I am familiar with many apps that I am using in my presentation video. I want to say that it was my best day that in a single day I had learnt so many things together.


      So in a way this is a great experience for me. I enjoyed it a lot. You might be interested in this celebration.


If you have any questions regarding this presentation then free ask in comment section.


Thank you 😊!!
















Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post